My Best Snapshots from 2014

~Snapshots~
...2014...

"Improvement usually means something that we have never done before." ~Shigeo Shingo

My favourite picture from (June) 2014.

Greetings, my fellow readers! 😊This is the first post in my "Snapshots" series where I will find the best pictures I have taken over the years since I first started with photography.

I'm not going to write a lot because (1) I'm feeling tired, and (2) I want the main focus to be on the pictures. πŸ™ƒ

All of these were taken with my first camera: Canon Powershot A2500 (silver)

June 2014

Mountain Meadow
Swift Creek
Swift Creek Landscape
Tall Grass (Wow, I must've been short back then!)
Mountain Flora
A different angle of Swift Creek.
Creek Closeup
A palomino named Summer.
A bay called Clinton.
Willow Creek
Hidden Pond
(Also) Hidden Pond

June 2014 (Trip to Kent, England)
We can sea the Atlantic!
Wallabies at the farm we stayed at in Smarden, Kent.
Another wallaby enjoying some bread.
Bodiam Castle
Bodiam Castle behind some flowers.
Magnolia Flower
Hot Air Balloon Silhouette
A Trio of Brown Garden Snails (Cornu aspersum)
"Hellooo!"

Yes, snail racing is a thing in Britain!

Burling Gap and the Seven Sisters

Which ones are your most favourite? I'd love to know! πŸ’š


"Don't compare your beginning with someone else's middle."

~Jon Acuff

Comments

  1. Wow, They are amazing! I Can't Chose A favorite there All so good! I do Love the Ocean one and the Hot Air balloon one. But as I Said There all so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy you like them! And I'm also glad you're back on Blogger πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many great pictures! If I had to choose a favorite it would be the close up of the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!❤️ So nostalgic (for me at least)! And as for favorites... It's definitely the "Hellooo" snail one. 😝 It'sss sooooo cute! But all the pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Yokoshi! They're nostalgic for me too. Oh yes, that snail is definitely cute! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment