Ranking My 2018 Model Animal Photos

 ~Another Model Animal Photoshoot~

...2018...

"Practice takes practice." ~Sharon Rowe

My Safari Ltd. Frisian (158805) named Morona rearing before a pond. (Aug. 23rd)

Here is a second post ranking my best model animal pictures from 2018. You will notice that these are more vivid and have a higher quality, since I got a new camera in May 2018. The majority of these were taken as I was experimenting with what my camera was capable of. The model animals I used were Schleich, Safari Ltd., and some flocked horses that belong to me and/or my sisters, Louise & Yokoshi. I sorted the pictures from best to least, making this post's cover photo my favourite from 2018.

My flocked horse, Elvira, travelling over a lovely creek. (June 25th)

Louise's flocked horse, Eldorado, glowing in the sun. (June 25th)

Louise's flocked horse, Eldorado, not glowing in the sun. (June 25th)

My Schleich Eagle Owl (14738) perched in a pine tree. (Aug. 21st)

My Schleich Andalusian Foal (13669) Avazonnyah crossing over a creek. (Aug. 23rd)

My custom Safari Ltd. Paint horse (158905) named Painted wading through a creek. (Aug. 23rd)

Schleich Zebras (14609 & 14391) at the Watering Hole. (May 28th)

A Schleich Black Mamba (42322) emerges from its hideout. (May 28th)

A Schleich Giant Millipede spying on the elephants. (May 28th)

Our car broke down on the side of the road, and as I had my new Schleich zebra foal (14393) with me, I took some pictures of it while waiting for my mom to come with the tool we needed to repair the car. (June 11th)

A meeting with mine and Yokoshi's Schleich horses. (Aug. 21st)

Yokoshi's Schleich Tennessee Walker (13789) Silverton with my Schleich Mustang filly (13807). Ruffle, Louise's Schleich Hanoverian (13837), looks on jealously. It's a complex story... but it's not weird, I promise! (Nov. 24th)

Yokoshi's Schleich Tennessee Walker (13832) Black Beauty looking majestic. (Aug. 21st)

Louise's Schleich tortoise (14601) visiting the Watering Hole. (May 28th)

My Schleich Shire Stallion (13734) confronting my Schleich Clydesdale (15247) Nicholas, leader of our herds. (Nov. 15th)

Our horse herds share a Thanksgiving Feast. (Nov. 24th)

My Schleich Shire Stallion (13734) facing our horse herds. Yes, Yokoshi's Safari Ltd. dragon (10165) is spying in the corner. (Nov. 15th)

Napoleon, Yokoshi's Schleich Knabstrupper foal (13760) looking cute. Ignore the background... 😅This was taken with my old camera. (Feb. 2nd)

This is an extra picture I decided to add, also taken with my old camera. I had nothing better to do than to position these two running men into a fist-fight scene. 😂 (Feb. 4th)

That year I seem to have mainly experimented with various angles to capture different scenes and make the animals (or wooden people) appear in action.
That's all for this post. Now on to the next...


Which ones are your favourite? I'd love to know! 💚

Comments

  1. Wow this are awesome. Looks like you always had a gift for Photography. :) I Think my favorite is the Zebra one. But the fist fighting one is just hilarious. they are all great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, danke Louise! 😊 The fist-fighting one is hilarious indeed!

      Delete

Post a Comment