My Best Snapshots from 2019

 ~Snapshots~

..2019...

"The greatest achievement is to outperform yourself." ~Denis Waitley

A Snow-Capped Spread Eagle Peak (June 1st)

Here we are in 2019, the fourth post in the Snapshots series where I present the best and most interesting pictures I took that year. I am quite proud of these, which I frequently return to and use. I have an increasingly hard time choosing just a few favourites for these posts...

The first section was taken at home or in my area. The second section was taken during another trip to a ranch in the mountain valley. The last section is from a trip to Germany. Enjoy!

My Camera: Lumix Panasonic DMC-GX85

"I see it rainin' fire in the sky!" From the song Rocky Mountain High by John Denver. (May 19th)

The Blood Moon (January 20th)

A pair of vibrant macaws at the zoo. (April 6th)

A Nicobar Pigeon (I assume?) at the zoo. (April 6th)

Some sort of pretty bird at the zoo (I couldn't find out which species). (April 6th)

A pair of White-Faced Whistling Ducks at the zoo. (April 6th)

Two Southern Gerenuks & an East African Crowned Crane at the zoo. (April 6th)


Frosted Forest (Feb. 6th)

Buried in the Bomb Cyclone - This was the view from our front door during the storm. (March 13th)

May/June Trip to the Mountains

Misty Peak or a Floating Mountain from Pandora? (June 2nd)

The Deer in the Woods (May 29th)

 Who's Watching Who? (May 29th)

Sunshine on the Meadow (June 9th)

The Wet Mountain Valley (June 9th)

April/May Trip to Germany

A Gorgeous Tree in the Springtime (May 1st)

A Dew-Covered Leaf (April 30th)

The Beauty of Spring (May 1st)

A Beam of Sunshine (May 1st)

The German Forest (May 1st)

A Fjord Horse gelding in a pasture in Germany. (May 1st)

Dawn at Iceland (April 24th)

A Whisp of Clouds (May 16th)

A Sunrise in the Sky (April 23rd)

An Aerial View of the Coast of Iceland (May 16th)

The terrain of Iceland: Flat with a few volcanoes... (May 16th)

Returning Home (May 16th)

These last six pictures were taken through the window of the airplane, in case you couldn't tell. It's a real challenge to get good angles, let alone good quality! But I did not edit any of them.

Which ones are your favourite? I'd love to know! 💚

Comments