Ranking My 2019 Model Animal Photos

  ~A Model Animal Photoshoot~

...2019...

"You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams

[S] Josephine, Arkose, and Kushan (42419) on a trail ride. (Jan. 21st)

We come to 2019 in this series where I rank my best model animal pictures. The animals I used belonged to me and/or my sisters, Louise & Yokoshi. I roughly sorted the pictures from best to least. All the animals in this photoshoot are from Schleich (I included their model numbers).

The pictures from April-May were taken in Germany (that's where we could buy the retired models more easily). The ones from June were taken in the mountains. The rest were at my home or at a friend's house.

Camera: Lumix Panasonic DMC-GX85

Gray (13650) travelling to find his herd. (May 13th)

An Icelandic named Stormy (13707). I love the contrast. (April 26th)

Tundra (13754) in Snow (Dec. 18th)

"The Great Prince of the Forest." (41458) (June 10th)
Fenray crossing the creek (41458). (June 10th)

A Mysterious Stallion (13624) (June 10th)

Another angle of the majestic stag! (41458) (June 10th)
"The Shadow" (13624) at the other end of the pond. (June 10th)
Yokoshi's Red Fox (14782) passes through the creekbed. (June 10th)

Louise's Wild Boar (14783) peeking through the clovers. (June 10th)

A Mustang family (42195 & 13805) gathering together. I find this a sweet scene. (June 10th)

Hibiscus (13833), my friend Madi's horse, and Avazonnyah (13669) aglow by the flames. (Aug. 7th)
The same scene as in the picture before, but at a different angle. (Aug. 7th)
A lop-eared rabbit (13697) hiding in the moss. (May 1st)

A wolf mother watches over her pups (42471). (May 10th)

Keisha (13292) resting in a thicket. (April 26th)

Louise's Falabella Pony (13688) standing on a mushroom. Not realistic, but I think a cute picture anyway! (April 26th)

A Mustang mare and foal (42195). I'm not particularly fond of this picture, but the angle is cool. (June 10th)
Terrible choice of background, but a great perspective on the scene of a wild Mustang (42195) before capture. (April 13th; Not taken in Germany)

(The humans belong to my sisters) Emma teaches the girls and Riker (16344) about haltering. Again, ignore the background. (Feb. 24th)
Emma teaches the girls about grooming a horse named Anneka (13749). (Feb. 24th)

That's it for this round! Please forgive me for not being able to fix some of the captions in bold. I did not do that on purpose! I hope that at some point the glitch will sort itself out... 😅

Towards the end of that year, I started working on a rather large project (one I have yet to finish): Making a character profile with backstories for each of my model horses.
For that, I started taking pictures of each individual, but I will only include my favourite ones in upcoming posts because it's a lot.
Unfortunately, learning not to over-complicate things wasn't something I started for several more years to come...


Which ones are your favourite? I'd love to know! 💚

Comments

  1. These are all so good! <3 I think my favorites are "The Great Prince of the Forest" and the one of the lop-eared rabbit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment